Monday, August 25, 2008

Bad Case of the Mondays

I honestly dreaded this weigh in for many different reasons:
  1. I lost 2 lbs last week. (Which has never happened before).
  2. I hate weighing in on Mondays because over the weekend because I give myself a cheat meal and dessert. And honestly, I don't stick to my diet as good as I do during the week for some reason.
  3. I have not been feeling my best. My allergies are really bad right now and I just feel kind of BLAH!
  4. (*ATTENTION* If you're a male reader I would not read this last reason!!!) Well, I'm in the midst of PMS, so here comes the pimples, bloating, water weight gain, etc. (Sorry to be so specific!)

Needless to say, I still weighed in. I weighed 141. I lost 1 lb since last week, which gives me a total of losing 14 lbs all together.

2 comments:

MamaHenClucks said...

Which is still fantastic, especially given your four reasons for not wanting to weigh in. :)

Sara said...

WAY TO GO!!!!!!!! that is awesome!! i have totally been BLOWING the diet!! even though i've (somehow) been making myself workout, at least, my diet has, well, SUCKED!!!!... like tonight, for instance, i think i just ate 4 chocolate chip cookies (and a little dough as well!!!) ugh! it's REALLY hard for me right now!!!....thanks for your inspiration!!!:)