Friday, August 29, 2008

Friday - Exercise & Diet

Well I started out the day with a book workout (Day 2) even though my body was even more sore than it was yesterday. The part of the workout that was a killer for me was running at a 10% incline at 5.5 mph for 1 minute after 3 of the circuits.

I skipped my 2 mile run because tomorrow my husband and I are getting four yards (truck loads) of pea gravel to fill in our kiddos playset area. That should be fun!!! (I'm trying to be positive).

I know that my posts have pretty much been the same lately because I have myself in a set routine with working out. I've been debating on what to post about when good friend, Sara, over at Weighing in gave me the idea of a diet log. This should show you the flaws in my diet, and I welcome any advise or even criticism - so comment away! Here is what I ate today:

Breakfast: A Chocolate EAS Carb Control Protein Bar with one cup of coffee (flavored creamer & Sweet N Low)

Prior to meeting my friends and their kiddos at playdate I stopped by McDonald's for my kiddos (Not myself). I ended up eating 3 fries.

Lunch: A Morning Star Veggie Burger on Two pieces of low carb whole wheat bread with Fat Free Mayo and Mustard. Side salad with fat free mozzarella, 6 chopped almonds, and Balsamic Vinegar.

1 1/2 Cups Coffee with flavored creamer and sweet-n-low

I usually eat a snack but I didn't today because I didn't eat lunch until 2:30.

Dinner: Pasta dish that I created - whole wheat barilla spaghetti, light spaghetti sauce, lentils, extra lean ground taco meat, fat free mozzarella with another side salad with fat free cheese and balsamic vinegar. 1/2 of my son's chocolate chip cookie dunked in milk.

Snack: Protein shake

Water Intake: So far I have had (4) 32 oz water bottles. I usually drink another 32 oz in the middle of the night. (I know... I'm a fish!)

1 comment:

Sara said...

WOW! you're continually an inspiration to me!!! notice, i neglected to share my diet for friday--well, actually it was mostly b/c i didn't have time from all the festivities around our house!! but friday wasn't even my worse day this weekend!!! UGH!!!!.... anyway, i didn't have the motivation (and didn't really care) to stay away from the JUNK!!... that's not good!... anyway, thanks for being SUCH an inspiration to me!!!!.. you do such a great job! okay, and i thought i drank a ton of water, but i don't hold a candle to YOU!! are you in and out of the bathroom all day?!!!...:) love ya, girl! you're doing AWESOME!! oh, and i would LOVE it if you'd continue to post about your diet--i could learn a few things! and as soon as i get a chance to do that oxidizer test, i'll let you know! thanks!!:)