Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday Finale

Today I did the final book workout in Making The Cut (Day 30). I have to say that to me it seemed easier than yesterdays, but it was still a killer. There were a TON of lunges in today's workout! It also calls for something Jillian Michaels calls "Swing Kicks". Their not really hard to do, but I have a really bad hip and I had to stop after doing 10 of them because it was popping so bad. I just did front kick instead.

Being that it's Friday and I have the next two days off, I will be doing my interval run this evening. Although, I believe we will be finishing off the swingset for my kiddos if the weather permits. Lets keep our fingers crossed!

*Snack of the Day: 2 Multi Grain Wasa Crackers with 1 Tbs of Natural Peanut Butter & 1 tsp of sugar free jelly.

PS: I have found the Wasa crackers in two different stores. (Which I'm sure their in a health food store - but that's expensive). Our local grocery store (Schnucks) sells then right in front of the deli counter. I have also found them at Target in the cracker isle for a whole $1.00 less than the grocery store.

No comments: