Monday, August 4, 2008

The Reason

Hello everyone. I'm glad you can join me on this journey on becoming healthier and more fit. I hope that I can inspire you while you at the same time are inspiring me. There are so many reasons for doing this that I don't think that I can narrow it down to one, but I'm going to give it a shot!

In 2005 I had a gorgeous baby boy, and in 2007 I had a beautiful baby girl. Needless to say that I was basically pregnant for three years because I never really got my body back from the first pregnancy. Don't get me wrong, I'm not blaming my children for the way I look and I want you all to know that I wouldn't change having them for ANYTHING. They are my world and I enjoy every minute of them. I just feel that since I am done having children that it's time to gain control over my own life and body again. And I want to do it in a healthy way.

I look forward to making this journey with you all beside me! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

No comments: