Saturday, August 16, 2008

Saturday Soreness

I just want to say that it could be a whole lot worse! I'm not as sore as I thought I was going to be... but I'm still sore. When one of my kiddos got up in the middle of the night I recall taking that first step out of bed and growning in the process. My shoulders, lats (the muscles that surround your shoulder blades), and my lower back are the areas that took it the hardest yesterday. Of course it didn't help that the 40 minute Making The Cut workout that I did was a big lat workout. Again, I know I'm not the smartest!

Well, I have already gotten out there again today and laid the black weed covering. That was actually a piece of cake compared to yesterday. And as I'm typing this my husband, one of our good friends, and my in-laws (that arrived unexpectedly - which worked out wonderfully) are all outside putting the swingset together. I have been inside feeding and playing with my kids along with our good friends daughter. Right now they are all sound asleep, which leaves me bringing beverages out to the workers, cleaning house, and finally typing this!

Tomorrow will be a day of rest for me. Which my body really needs. So, I'm not sure if I will post or not. We will see how the day unfolds.

No comments: