Sunday, September 14, 2008

Junk Food Saturday

Well I did so-so on Saturday, but I had a very good reason. It was my baby girl's 1st birthday. I started out the day eating an egg white sandwhich. For lunch I had shredded chicken on a La Tortilla Wrap, and then it all went down hill from there...

I had started making my daughter's birthday cake the night before but I had to begin decorating. All the linking the icing off my fingers began to make me sick because of all the sugar, but did I stop - NO Way!! I also made that fabulous salsa recipe that I'm addicted too and I had a ton of. During the party I shared a peice of cake and ice cream with my son.

After the party and after dropping my parents and brother off at the airport my husband brought home Pizza Hut. I had 1 large peice of Pork saugage (Pan crust). This is my favorite, but I felt that I had to be some-what good, so I stopped at the one peice.

We had a great time at the party and I have to say that I didn't do too terribly bad - but hey we were celebrating!!! Below is a picture of the birthday cake that I made for my beautiful little girl who is growing up WAY too quickly! This past year has flown by in the blink of an eye!



1 comment:

Sara said...

oh my word!!!! the cake is AWESOME!!! thanks for letting me know about this post--i saw sundays and didn't even realize you had posted on saturday! (you're amazing!!) is there anything you can't do amazingly well??!!!:) love ya, girl!! and once again, i SO wish we could've come to the party!! miss you SO much!!!