Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tuesday's Journal

Today I did a book workout (Day 16). I'm actually glad that today and yesterday seemed kind of easy days for me because of the whole leg issue. I did do my 2 mile run, but slowed it down a bit just so that I wouldn't over-do it.

Here is my diet Journal for the day:

Breakfast: Kashi Go lean with Skim milk and protein powder mixed in it = 340

Bite of my son's pop tart = 50

Lunch: Salad with Chicken (canned kind of like Tuna) mixed with Fat Free Mayo, Pepper and Lentils = 250

Coffee with Flavored Creamer = 100

Snack: Yoplait fat free yogurt with 6 unsalted Almonds = 120

Dinner: 2 egg white sandwhich with pepper, fat free cheddar, and fat free mayo. 1 Cup steamed veggies (Carrots, Cauliflower, & Broccoli) = 125

Cup of Green Tea and 15 Chocolate Chips = 50

Snack: EAS Carb Control Bar = 230

Water Intake: 4 liters, working on my 5th

Total = 1265

I'm getting better, but I'm still under where I should be (1400). I'm honestly trying, but I feel like I eat enough because I feel full. I know I need more fruit in my diet, so maybe that will help out a bit.

1 comment:

Sara said...

girl, i know what you mean! my BMR is 1476!! that seems a lot to me (when you're trying to lose weight..) and trying to fill that w/ mostly healthy food instead of just junk for calories!!! anyway, i've been really bad at the food journaling, but i want to get back on track!! maybe we can really help each other!!!... i think you're doing AWESOME!!!