Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Wednesday - Off day & Diet Journal

The only thing that I did today that was even remotely active was taking my kids on a walk in the double stroller around our subdivision. Other than that, it was an off day for me. Why is it that on my off day I feel so crummy and have no energy what so ever?

Below is my diet journal for the day:

Breakfast: 2 bites of Marble loaf (the same one from Starbucks yesterday), Bowl of Kasi Cereal and skim milk followed by a protein shake.

Lunch: 2 egg white omelette with fat free cheddar and pepper, salad with fat free mozarella and 6 crushed almond topped with balsamic vinegar. 1 slice of Whole Wheat/Low Carb bread to soak up the balsamic vinegar.

2 Cups Regular Coffee with flavored creamer

Snack: 2 more bites of Marble loaf, 2 Wasa crackers with 1 Tbsp natural peanut butter and 2 tsp jelly

Dinner: English Muffin Chicken pizzas (Whole Wheat English Muffins, Pizza Sauce, Chicken with Italian & Oregano Seasoning, with Fat Free Mozarella cheese), and cucumbers marinated in apple cidar vinegar and pepper. 1/2 of an Oreo (My son ate the side with the icing).

1 Cup Green Tea

Snack: Protein Shake

Water Intake: I drinking my 4th liter right now.

No comments: