Friday, November 14, 2008

Fit Friday Week 4


Drum Roll Please....... I got on the scale this morning and I lost a lb!!! This brings me to my goal weight of 135 lbs. Below is my starting weight and my measurements along with my measurements midway at 145 lbs, and then my measurements as of this morning (I highly recommend doing this!) But I will have you know that I didn't get this idea to take my measurements until I was a month into the program. I started the program in June and took my measurements in July after I had already lost 7 lbs - so they could actually be better than this:

Starting (July) ; Midway (September) ; Present (November)

Weight: 155 ; 145 ; 135
Bust: 38 ; 36 1/2 ; 35
Chest: 36 ; 35 ; 34 1/2
Waist: 36 ; 34 ; 33
Hips: 41 ; 39 3/4 ; 38
Right Thigh: 26 ; 24 3/4 ; 23 1/2
Left Thigh: 25 1/2 ; 24 ; 23
Right Arm: 12 1/2 ; 11 3/4 ; 11
Left Arm: 12 ; 11 1/4 ; 10 1/2


Here was my workout schedule for the week:
Monday: Making the Cut (Day 8); Evening Yoga workout
Tuesday: Making the Cut (Day 9)
Wednesday: Treadmill Interval Run (2.5 Miles)
Thursday: Family Funeral - Day off
Friday: Making the Cut (Combine workout of Days 8 & 9)

Now as I stated last week (via the conversation I had with my husband) I would really like to lose another 5 lbs to get down to 130 lbs. I don't think this is far fetched, do you??? The bad thing is, it's NOT going to be easy. If it took three weeks of busting my tush to lose the 1 lbs to get to 135, what on earth am I going to have to do to lose the extra 5?!? Any suggestions?
Now, to see how all the other ladies did this week, go check them out at It's Almost Naptime. They are all Gettin' Hot for the Holidays too!!!

9 comments:

Meghan said...

Sarah! CONGRATULATIONS on making your goal weight!! I'm so proud of you and all your hard work!

One More Equals Four said...

Wow! That is so great that you lost to your 1st goal! Keep up the hard work and I know you can keep losing! I am going to use you as my inspiration this week...cause I have NOT been doing well! Keep it up!

Colored With Memories said...

yay! you reached your goal!

i love that you did the measurements. i may do that now even though i started months ago too, i still have a long way to go.

i was intrigued by the fact that your l and r thigh/arm measurements differ from one another!

Aspiemom said...

Wow, you are doing great! At first I thought you'd lost all of that weight in the 4 weeks, but as I read on I realized you started in July. Great job! You are really staying on target. You are an inspiration to the rest of us.

The Smiths said...

That is AWESOME! Congrats on making your goal. The last 5 is always the hardest, but go for it!

Joelle said...

wow congratulations!!!!!

Leslie said...

Congrats, that is awesome that you made your goal! All I have ever heard about the last 5 pounds is to totally switch out your workout program to "shock" your body. Good luck!

Sara said...

sarah, that is SO awesome!!! i'm SO proud of you!!!! you look amazing and it's not necessary for you to lose 5 more lbs, but it's also not unrealistic, if you really want to! you can do it!!! love you, friend! you're inspiring me--because i've been horrible at working out after being busy and SICK--YUCK!!! thanks for being an inspiration for me:)

Posh Mama said...

That is AWESOME!! Great job on reaching your goal weight. You really are inspiring me to get my rear moving in the right direction again, pun intended :)