Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Guess Who's Losing Weight With Me???

Well if you're guess was my husband, your wrong. The man works out every morning and he just has to look at the scale to drop 5 pounds. It honestly makes me sick.

The answer is Maximus - AKA Mooser Bear! Our 35 lb Beagle who should be around 25-30 lbs. He is 5 years old and has gradually gotten heavier with each child that came into our house. He has struggled with depression since prior to having my Babies, he was my baby who soon turned to be just my dog. I love him dearly, but he has got to lose some weight.

I've been running him every other day - which surprisingly he has run the whole time! We have also cut back on food. Max used to clean the floors after each meal getting what the kids dropped, but that's not the case anymore. It dog food and dog food only!

Here are some pictures of what Maximus looked like prior to me having children (Isn't it beginning to look like he gained sympothy weight?!?) But there is no reason he should weigh as much as my 3 year old son!






Below are two pictures of what he looks like now. It's kind of hard to tell how heavy he is because he's sitting. And trust me, obedience isn't his thing!



Good Luck Maximus on getting Hot for the Holidays!

No comments: