Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Another Introduction...

I have really been on the hunt for some other inspiring weight loss blogs. My friend Hope told me about Roni's Weigh and so I took a look at it. HOLY COW is all I can say. This lady is the blogging Queen! She not only has 1 blog about her weight loss journey, but she has three: Her main blog, her food blog (Green Lite Bites), and a weight loss group blog (blog to lose). Roni has so much material that I haven't even gotten through everything. Some of her recipes sound delicious and I'm SO glad that I found someone who's posting recipes that are healthy! I recommend taking a look at it. Just click on her link in my blogroll. It's a bit overwhelming at first (in a good way) , but she's got a TON of good material!

Again, if you have any recommendation about weight loss blogs feel free to pass them on!

4 comments:

Hope said...

I'm glad that you got a chance to check out her site(s). I started following her when she just had the one blog, so I've been amazed at all that she has added over the past year!

Roni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Roni said...

Hi Sarah!

Of course you can link to me! :) Sorry the sites are a bit overwhelming, that's why I keep branching! LOL

Glad you like them. Thanks again!

(sorry to repost... wrong username)

Meghan said...

Oooo...I LOVE the sidebar food journal thing you added. Very nice!