Monday, January 5, 2009

Back In The Saddle Again...And Body Type Poll!

Well today was Day 1 of Making the Cut. This will be my 7th time through the book and my goal is to shed off my last 3-4 pounds to get me to 130 lbs. Once I reach that goal I will continue to maintain while toning.

To me, there is a big difference between being "skinny" and being "Fit" & "Toned". I would love to be so toned that you could see my muscle definition without even flexing.

Now I found some photos to give you a better idea. By no means do I think that these women aren't beautiful in any way shape or form, because trust me if I had any of their bodies I would be on CLOUD 9!!! I just like the "fit & toned" look a bit better.


Here are my examples of women who I think are "skinny" - but again they are still gorgeous...

The mysterious, yet beautiful Keira Knightley

The hilarious and exquisite Kate Hudson



Below are two women that I think are also gorgeous, but I LOVE their toned bodies.


The Athletic yet still feminine Jessica Biel



And the evil, yet soft hearted fitness guru, Jillian Michaels




I will state it again. I think that each one of these women are beautiful in their own way. So now I want to see what you guys think. Which body type do you prefer?

2 comments:

Hope said...

Interesting post. I'm with you, it's definitely the toned look for me. I would rather be strong than skinny, but I would take either right now! :) I know lots of skinny women that I think are pretty too though. I just want the toned-look for me! Oh, and I just have to add, I didn't even recognize that last picture of Jillian! I don't think I've ever seen her in shorts on TBL! New Season tomorrow! Yeaaaaaaa!

Sarah said...

Hope - I am right there with ya on this. We both have a mutual friend (M) who is naturally very skinny and beautiful. It's funny that she has shared with me before that she would love to have curves. Why is it that we always want what we don't have - or is SO hard to get?

I too am excited about the new season of The Biggest Loser!