Friday, January 9, 2009

Fit Friday Finale





It has been a long journey for me, and it's still an ongoing journey. But I gaurantee that I couldn't have done it without all of you.



We began Fit Fridays (Gettin' Hot For the Holiday) on October 17. I have to remind everyone that I got a head start on my weight loss prior to doing this. Upon joining this group of amazing women I weighed 137 lbs (Click Here to Read my first Fit Friday Post). As of this morning I weighed... Drum Roll Please... 131 lbs. So I have lost 6 lbs since beginning Gettin' Hot for the Holidays, and 24 lbs since beginning my weight loss journey.



I have worked so hard the months of doing Making the Cut (which I highly recommend). It has honestly changed my life, and I never want to go back to the old me. I have one more pound to lose and then my goal is to tone up some more... Basically to look more like Jillian Michaels - HA!




Below are two pictures of what I looked like prior to losing ANY weight. These were taken in June/July.






Below is a picture of what I looked like when I first started to Get Hot fo the Holidays.



And finally are two pictures of what I looked like just yesterday morning!




Below I'm giving my best impression of the fabulous Jillian Michaels (From her cover of Making the Cut) Just take a look at the post directly below this one!




Thank you all so much for your encouragement and support. I look forward to continuing on with you all.


If you would like to see how all the other women did, go check them out at It's Almost Naptime.






6 comments:

One More Equals Four said...

Great job! I am really impressed that you were able to maintain over the holidays--that is the true test! I hope to get serious with my eating now that my husband is on board and make some permanent changes myself!

MamaHenClucks said...

You look great, Sarah! And I love the new look on your header, too!

The Sullivan Sitcom said...

AWESOME JOB! You look great! Doesn't it just make you smile when you look back at the summer pictures to see how far you have come! Keep up the great work!

Leslie said...

Way to go! You look awesome. Keep up the good work!

Meghan said...

Sarah, you look amazing! I am so, so proud of all your hard work and determination - I know it hasn't been an easy road for you, yet you stuck with it...and look! You only have one more pound to go! Great job, and again, you look great!

And I also love the new look!

Diet Coke and Zingers said...

That's pretty dang amazing... I could definitely use some strength training and toning. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'd LOVE to be a part of yours! Congratulations on your awesome success!!