Friday, January 30, 2009

A New Found Love

First I'm going to begin this post with this morning's weigh in. I anxiously got on the scale baring it all wondering if I was going to see it go up again. I gratefully saw 132 lbs, and boy was I excited. I am trying WAY to hard to get to 130, but hey, I'm trying!

Now as for my new love... Well actually I have two new loves this week. I took my very first cycling class this morning at the Y! I was Lucky enough to have talked to one of the instructors that I REALLY like after our Zumba Interval class on Monday who willingly rode right beside me and coached me through the whole class. At the end she said I did AWESOME! We rode around 20 miles in an hour and 15 minutes. I will now be attending her class every Thursday morning and her's I think is going to kick my butt!




As for my second love... I just discovered them last night at the grocery store and decided to give them a try. I am a huge fan of "mint" - Girl Scout Thin Mints, Mint Ice Cream, Peppermint Schnapps, etc. So I tried the Quaker Mini Delights - Chocolaty Mint. They are SO worth the whopping 90 calories in one bag! I highly recommend them and they are much better for you rather than reaching for a cookie or brownie, which I tend to do on occasion!



I also wanted to let you all know that Roni over at RonisWeigh is doing a food scale giveaway. Check it out below!

Check out the scale giveaway on Roni’s Weight Loss Blog! I can win an Affordable Food Scale from Eat Smart and so can you! Click here for contest details!


1 comment:

Sandy at God Speaks Today said...

Sarah!

This site is awesome!! Congrats on your continued weight loss. We're about the same size. :) I saw you checked in to Fitness Fanatics. When you have time, I'd love for you to introduce yourself, tell people about your goals and what you've accomplished and include a link to this site. You will really be an inspiration to a lot of people there.

So excited to have you a part of us!!

I see you have some Body for Life references...I love BFL. I've done it twice. Great results.

Love,
Sandy