Monday, January 12, 2009

Introducing...

As of Friday's weigh in I was 131 lbs, which mean that I lost 2 lbs last week - I was totally amazed. Well, since the weekend came and went, and being that I wasn't on my best "eating" behavior this weekend, as of this morning the scale went up one lb. I would like to blame it on my "monthly" thing, but I just couldn't seem to keep my hands off the sweets. I guess will see what happens at the weigh in on Friday!

This being said, I am still so close to my goal weight. I was just talking to my husband about this last night. I feel kind of clueless at to what I'm going to do once I reach my goal. Of course I don't want to just stop because then I'll see some of those unwanted pounds come back on and then I'll be back to square one. So, I plan on sticking to Making the Cut and doing Jillian's 30 Day Shred DVD 4-5 days a week, but I'm not going to have to push myself near as hard - because again, I'm maintaining.

I have also come to the conclusion that everyone loses weight differently. And to me getting healthy is vitally important, so that is why I have started a search for other weight loss programs. I have added some Website links tabs on top of my header so that people can go a take a look and see what works for them best. Along with this, I have been searching for other inspiring weight loss blogs.

Since starting my weight loss blog back in July it has been a staple for me to lose weight. So, why not find some other inspiring weight loss bloggers - Right??? After doing a lot of reading I came across one that I thought was amazing and I am now sharing it with you all.

She is a 32 year old mother of 4 who has said that she has struggled with her weight most of her life. She made the decision to join weight watchers and has done tremendous. Tremendous meaning 56 lbs to be exact!!! Did I mention that she is HILARIOUS! I read her whole blog last night and my husband kept looking at me wondering what I was laughing at. Just take a look at her header when you visit her blog and you'll know what I mean.

She has gone through a complete transformation inside and out. She is very honest and open and has been such an inspiration to so many people - even her own husband who as lost 50 lbs himself. I know that I'm not doing this beautiful woman justice, so just go see for yourself! Trust me, it'll be worth it!

If you know of any other inspiring weight loss blogs please let me know about them so I can do the same for them!

2 comments:

Diet Coke and Zingers said...

Woa! Is that really ME you were talking about?! I think you MORE than did me justice! Thanks for the shout out! You are awesome!

Hope said...

I haven't read Diet Coke and Zingers before, but I'll have to check it out. Here's another Weight Watchers lady I've been following for awhile now. It may be very helpful to you as she is now (and has been for a few years) maintaining her 70 pounds loss! http://ronisweigh.com/