Friday, January 2, 2009

Jumping Lunges - I still Hate them!

Since I'm not starting Making the Cut again until Monday, I've been doing my own workouts - which are still pretty similar to Making the Cut. Today I did a ton of arms and shoulders, followed by squats and walking lunges, topped off with jumping lunges. There was also a mixture of cardio in between there. But I followed it all up by running two miles and then some ab work. I've been getting pretty frustrated with myself due to my lack of motivation (Christmas and New Years played a big role in this). I am praying for change of attitude!

Below is a video of how to do jumping lunges. As much as I hate them - they work great! They are a great left/glute workout while also getting in some cardio. Again I hate them, but I recommend them.

video


No comments: