Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Birthday...


My birthday was this past Friday. My husband planned a wonderful day with friends and family, and he also got me these wonderful gifts. I didn't even ask for anything, so I thought he did really well. We saw the protein water mixture while watching the Biggest Loser, and I've been looking at the trainer watches for a while now. The acai energy drink was just a bonus (my husband said it was on sale). I also got flip flops and aloe socks (I'm completed addicted to them) from my mother, and a new Beth Moore study that I haven't done yet. I LOVE Beth Moore!

As you can tell, I didn't hesitate on diving into that Chocolate cake that my wonderful Mother in law made me! It was well worth it!

4 comments:

Hope said...

That picture is hilarious! I love the irony. :) I'm glad you had a happy birthday, now I'm going to have to go figure out what aloe socks are?

Which Beth study did you get? You know I love Beth too!

Joelle said...

happy late birthday!! what is a trainer watch? i might have to look into that. and which aloe socks do you use??

Hope said...

Thanks for the reply Sarah! The Patriarchs holds a special place in my heart! It is the study I lead when I was having a difficult time with my faith after Jael's death. It taught me so much about God's faithfulness and His character! Enjoy, it's great!

Oh, and the aloe socks sound awesome! :)

LisaShaw said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!! Looks like you had a wonderful time!!

Mine was Feb. 9th. I didn't get the delicious cake you did but I did receive a lot of love and blessings. I'll just dip my finger into your cake and have a little taste. Thank you my friend.

God bless you.