Thursday, April 23, 2009

Gettin' Fine in '09 Challenge Week 10


Hello ladies! I hope all is well for you all. I can't believe we only have 2 weeks left in this challenge. I've been truckin' right along as usual. The only day I took off last week was Sunday, and that's going to be the same for me this week.

I weighed in this morning at 131 lbs.

Here is what I've done so far this week:
Monday - 1 hr 15 minutes cardio and weight lifting workout
Tuesday - Running Interval Week 3
Wednesday - 1 hr spin class and lifted on my legs
Thursday - Running Interval Week 3
Friday - I will be doing another cardio/weight training workout
Saturday - I plan to attend another 1 hr spin class

I've also been playing and running around a lot with my children. The weather has been nothing my beautiful!

Leave me a comment to let me know to head your way and check out how you did this week!


3 comments:

Dani Joy said...

You are an inspiration!
I increased my distance and my weights but didn´t get to it as often.
I posted.
Need the accoutablility and encouragement. Thanks!

Leslie said...

I'm not doing so great this time! Lots of changes have been happening with me, so my body is a little out of whack! I am hoping to do better next week. I am just getting over strep throat, too. I don't know how you were running with that. I have been out for 10 days because of it!

LisaShaw said...

Congratulations! You are a great encouragement!