Thursday, April 30, 2009

Gettin' Fine in '09 Challenge Week 11



I can not believe that we are on the Home Stretch of this challenge. Next week will wrap this Gettin' Fine challenge. But in order to claim the gift card prize you have to write a bit about the last 12 weeks - including how much you have lost. After all this was a 12 week Challenge and I want to hear all about it!


As for me this week... my menstrual cycle came early yet again! So chocolate cravings kicked in. But I have to say that I've stayed on target with the workouts and I still weighed in at 132 lbs.


Monday: 1 hr workout / training session with my best friend (weights and cardio) = 550 calories


Tuesday: Interval run = 400 calories


Wednesday: 1 hr spin class which I only did for 40 minutes because I got called out due to my son hitting the gymnasium wall head on. This pictures doesn't even due the "egg" on his head justice, but hey he's a tough cookie. I burned 700 calories

Then later that evening I mowed the lawn, and yes, I wore my monitor. I burned another 750 calories. For a total burned of 1450!


Thursday: 1 hr spin class (one of the toughest I've been to yet!) Burned 1050 calories.

Friday: I have to go in for a meeting at work, but I'm hoping to do an interval run sometime in the late afternoon or evening!



********


So be sure and leave me a comment so I can go check out how you all did this week!



1 comment:

Dani Joy said...

So do you want how much I lost from when I joined in or from the 12 week period? Do I have to post it on my blog or can I write about it in an e mail? I am not putting weight on the blog.
I finally posted to day but I cheated. I sent everyone to you. jeje
Love ya!!