Friday, July 31, 2009

What's the Plan???

I am still trying to get into a routine. It's hard not being in my "own" home. This week (still being a transition week) I did the first week of Jillian Michaels' Making the Cut. It was harder than usual for me, which shows that I've been slacking off a bit!


My plan is to begin P90X this coming week.

I've heard great things about it, but I have also heard that it is terribly hard! I still need to go buy a pull up bar, but I have pretty much everything else. I'm excited but yet scared all at once. I am really big on muscle confusion - which this program is all about. Humm... maybe that will be another post... Muscle confusion...


Anyway, I will keep you all updated as I begin. Who knows, maybe I'll even post on Monday telling you how hard it is!! Anybody want to join me?




2 comments:

LisaShaw said...

Hey Sarah,

I won't be joining you with that specific workout but I've revamped my own praise God. Praying all is well with you and your family.


Love and hugs.

Dani Joy said...

I would love to join you! I looked into it but it´s so expensive. I didn´t look to get it used though. That´s so great you were able to borrow it.
BTW... I played full court B-ball for an hour last night and didn´t even get sore. sweated a ton too! So looking forward to getting these last 10lbs off!
hope you all can get into that routine you are hoping for ... I need to and I haven´t even moved. LOL