Sunday, November 1, 2009

Race Results

Thank you all for your support. It was a beutiful day to run, especially after it raining here for a week straight.

I have many photos to share, but will do so on my next post.

As for now, I ran my very first 10 K (6.2 miles) in 1 hour and 8 seconds.

The link below is from the professional photographer that snapped our picture as we crossed the finish line. Once you open the link you can then click on the picture again to enlarge it.

http://photos.luxephoto.net/p356392609/eaaaba12

Pictures that my family took will arrive a bit later!


1 comment:

Sara said...

GREAT JOB, GIRL!!!!! so proud of you!! what a great time too--i'm SO impressed! that's pretty darn close to your goal time--which is amazing!! maybe we can run one together sometime:) (of course, i will need to start training!!:) love you and miss you, friend! (2 more weeks until we're back in the states!!! YEAH!!:)