Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Pictures From My Run...

Running for a purpose.... The 10 K was to help proceeds go to building a school in Haiti. They raised more than $12,000.

This was a first for me, and it was awesome. So awesome that once I'm fully recovered from my surgery I will be training for another - but this time with my husband.

Here are some pictures of the day








My fan club was out watching even when it was cold and windy
Here I'm at the halfway point and handing my jacket to my husband
The home stretch, which happened to be the biggest hill of the whole 6.2 miles

After crossing the line at 1 hour and 8 seconds I was met with a kiss from my biggest supporter!

It was all worth it!

1 comment:

Dani Joy said...

great job, Sarah!!!

I totally didn´t do any posting on Friday!! ooops.. so busy on my fitness blog.

I am sooo sooo proud of you! You did a great job!

Big hugs!!